Monday, May 3, 2010

Coming soon on my Etsy page!

While I'm ironing out the details of my business and creating inventory, everyone can come here to check out my work. For my first ever blog post, I'm featuring photos from my first ever photo shoot of my finished pieces. The scarves below will be for sale when I "open" my Etsy shop - www.knitologie.etsy.com.

*Disclaimer: Please note while viewing the photos that I am the model (another first!) and I'm five feet tall, therefore the scarves may be shorter on others. Photo credit goes to my wonderful boyfriend, Mr. Christopher De Felice.

Feedback is encouraged! Thanks for looking :)


This scarf is my absolute favorite! I just fell in love with this yarn when I found it. All of my favorite colors are randomly scattered throughout this loosely knit scarf.


These last two are my "fave scarf" versions for those who have different favorite colors.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome model, love the photography, and nothing makes me happier on a winters day than wearing my scarves by L. And it's great fun being asked "Where did you get that gorgeous scarf??" I'm so into scarf envy!

    ReplyDelete