Friday, May 21, 2010

The Blankie

A close friend of mine was chosen to design a room in Kansas City's 41st Annual Designer's Showhouse. I volunteered to make something for her circus themed children's room and she requested a navy blue blanket with an assymetrical white stripe. Here's the product which will be for sale on Etsy...



This blanket is super soft and about 40" x 40". I wanted to make it a square shape so that it could be folded in any direction to highlight the off centered stripe. Here's a link to Katie Dixon's blog about designing her amazing room.

I've been knitting away and just recently finished a beautiful shawl and a super cute slouchy beret. My logo is in the works and I am so excited to see the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. I saw Katie's post and didn't realize you made that blanket! Wow! I thought she bought it.

    ReplyDelete